The Myth: I’ve gone to the campus for the tour before, and so I don’t have to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: Even in the event you have gone to campus, it’s helpful to visit as an admitted student as you consider carefully your admission offer.
Exactly what a wonderful time of year! Admitted students recently heard that they’re part of the Trojan Family now it’s time for pupils to make the important decision of where to go to college. At USC, we have many programs for pupils to have one look that is last they make their decision.
Often times students may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April when they went on a tour their junior or senior year. Nevertheless, it may definitely be worth your time to check out campus within the context as a student that is admitted. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Can I see myself right here? What information do I want to know about applying?
Visiting campus as an student that is admitted a completely various feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this point, USC is completely a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to simply take a serious and look that is close. Where would we be residing? Who would be my classmates? Which professors is going to be teaching my classes? What communities will I join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and begin to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! You can sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day through your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting town near you! We recognize that visiting campus might be logistically difficult, but we should be certain to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can additionally be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! On behalf of the workplace of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We aspire to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, therefore I’m waitlisted
The Myth: we’m a spring acknowledge, so I’m essentially waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And while we could possibly move a number of https://shmoop.pro/how-to-start-a-research-paper/ the learning pupils to the fall semester, springtime admission just isn’t a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So just why do it is done by us? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also possess a admission that is competitive at USC, so we can never ever admit most of the wonderful students whom connect with USC. So spring admission allows us to admit even more of this incredible pupils we wish at USC because we know we will have more room available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than pupils admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after a couple of semesters of college elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as just about any Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as any other Trojan. Arriving at USC in the spring permits you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease into the college change by taking classes at a neighborhood college. You are able to explore the world through a study abroad program. You may also take a break through the grind and luxuriate in a few months off of college!
You should visit our site at www.usc.edu/springadmit when you yourself haven’t done so already. You’ll find lots of details about the resources we have for the spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to purchasing USC football season tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look ahead to welcoming you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with choices. If you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everybody else by June 1st with either a request spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For those of you have already been admitted, or are wondering just what the next actions will be in the event that you are admitted, this blog’s for you.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed you need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter that it says. This implies, if you receive the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to choose. If you receive the page after June 1st, you have actually two weeks to submit the deposit and form.
- Fill out the FAFSA as well as the CSS profile ASAP, or even already completed. We usually do not want your capacity to commit to USC to be held up by educational funding. The sooner these documents are had by us, the quicker we can allow you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not assured for transfer students, there is some availability. The earlier you apply, the better the chances. You are able to submit your housing application ahead of the commitment deposit. USC additionally has off-campus student housing, so don’t forget to check those options as well.
- Sign up for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your commitment deposit. You will receive an email using the link.
- Send all official that is final from your own many recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of course, our company is always ready to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!